Shared daily tours are carried out with a minimum of 1 participant (except: Wine Tasting, Pompei & Wine Tasting, Sorrento-Positano & Amalfi, Neapolitan Cooking Class, Gastronomic Walking Tour starting from 2 participants) and are operated with vehicles of different size (cars, vans, minivans, minibuses, tram-bus, coaches and double decker couches). Pick-up and drop-off services might involve the change of vehicle before grouping participants by tours.
It is important to get to the meeting point on time in order not to affect next scheduled pick-ups.
Delays might occur due to traffic conditions, specially during rush hours. On the other hand, in the event our driver or tour manager is running a few minutes late, i.e. due traffic conditions, you will be informed promptly on the contact provided at the time of your reservation.
Each booking is handled individually from our office. Please provide basic information, such as accommodation address and contact detail, in order to receive our instructions on how to reach the nearest meeting point and being able to get in touch when needed.
If you are reaching or leaving Naples on the same day of the tour, please provide us your travelling plans, so that we can handle the reservation accordingly.
Our team should be informed about special needs, such as food preferences or walking difficulties, in order to make adequate arrangements whenever possible.
Meeting Points and Pick-Up / Drop-off Options
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off services are provided to 16 different locations within the city of Naples, serving most of its districts. Departures from other partner hotels or elsewhere will be handled on request and an extra fee could apply. Please ask.
- All tours are guaranteed daily all year round, except Dec. 25th and Jan. 1st
- Free pick up and drop off service to scheduled hotels
- Pick up and drop off from other partner hotels can be arranged upon request and depending on availability
- Children up 3 years old are free of charge, except meals paid on consumption
- The organizer is not responsible for changes to entrance fees and jetfoil fares
- All tours are guaranteed in English and Italian. French and Spanish upon request up to 24 hours before departure
- Tips not included
- The organizer is not liable for any loss or damage that might occur to unattended personal belongings
- Duration of the tours is approximate, depending on traffic, weather and other unforeseen conditions. Shore excursionists are handled according to their embark/disembark timetable. In the event of vehicle breakdown, the organizer will assure the repair or replacement within an hour, thus will not be responsible for delays
- The visit at Pompeii ruins is lead by a tour guide with a minimum of 6 participants per language; under this number audio-guides are provided
- The Visit at Herculaneum ruins provides audio-guides with a minimum of 6 participants; Tour guide upon availability
In case of cancellation within 48h from the excursion a 50% refund of the fee per person is due (full refund for cancellations made prior this term). In case of NO SHOW (non-arrival of customers) and in all other cases no refund is due. In the event of an excursion that CANNOT be made operated due to FORCE MAJEURE, the customer may choose to: Postpone the excursion, choose an alternative route or cancel the excursion (in this case with no refund). Any complaint or refund request from the customer, must be received WITHIN AND NOT MORE THAN 7 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE EXCURSION. In the contrary case, it will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.